Monday, November 12, 2012

Dreams do come true!!



look at the world with an eye of possibilities!

Ever had a dream or an ambition and wonder if it will ever come to pass?
I have, i dream all the time and i always wonder if it will all come true. As a person who has faith, i always end my wonder with definately it will come to pass, the Lord will give me the desires of my heart. Thats usually my conclusion and i settle my heart to that. Even though that is very true, it takes a lot of hard work as well to see them come to pass. I know for sure God will do His part in it, but i have to bring it on as well. Nothing good comes easily  <Sigh>.





Okay i want to talk about one of my dreams, BLOGGING. I really desire to blog, i know what you might be thinking, DAH! you are blogging, i know, but i am not committed and i have not developed this blog and put it out there. This is one of my dreams. I really wanna be committed in blogging, in writing, in getting my thoughts and opinions out there and most importantly, getting response of those who come accross this blog. Ever gotten that weird "mmmhhh" of satisfaction after doing something that you really approve and are proud of? thats what i get whenever i put out a new post. Why dont i just do myself a favour and do it more often??? I WILL!!!

So friends, i encourage you, that dream of yours, that little thing that when you think of your heart jumps yet other people dont really take you seriouis when you talk about it, do it. For you, for the love of it, for the fulfilment and the satisfaction that comes with achieving it... Slong as you know its Not Wrong before God and does not violate His Principles.. GO FOR IT...

!!!Watch out for major Blog Renovation!!!

Stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment