Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i am thankful




I got up and started looking at the photos we took over the years. i came across the pictures of my University family, that is my house mates. These are the people that i have been staying with in this foreign country ever since day 1. We have been through thick and thin, ups and downs but the most important thing is that we went through it all TOGETHER.
I am thankful and grateful for this family that i got here, i could never ask for better house mates because they are simply the best. I thank God i met them and i thank God for keeping us together. This and that tried to separate us, but we were not ready to let go of each other, thats why we still together and our love for each other grows stronger, as we get more comfortable with one another and we learn more of each other's weaknesses. we learn to compromise, appreciate one another, celebrate each other and corporate. We are three different people but we live as one.
They have helped me to grow into a better person, loved me when i needed love, took care of me when i needed to be cared for. i love these guys, they are the BEST!
and their blog names: the guy will be known as Bishop and the lady will be Missy.

No comments:

Post a Comment